Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Halloween Tragedy!

So I'm sure glad that I have a thing like a Blog that allows me to vent. Venting is definitely not my thing but now blogging will be my outlet, and my excuse.

So here is why I have need to vent...I recently just found out that the Halloween party that I got invited to is not a costume party...Who in the world throws a Halloween party and doesn't allow people to dress up!?...I'll answer that for ya...Party Poopers! I do have to admit however that I was once a party pooper and can be accused of being one more often than not, but that is besides the point. The point is that I was way excited to get dressed up in my 80's fabulous dress (recently found at the DI), rat my hair and pollute the ozone, and carry around an empty frame and claim to be a yearbook picture. I do however believe that my wish all comes down to vanity and blogging. I was looking forward to taking fun pictures, creating another fun slideshow, and supporting my new blogging addiction...Sure pictures still might be posted, fun times will still be had, but my hopes and vision have been shattered. Now, just for the sake of protesting I will not smile in a single picture that I will take tonight-Not a one! So that I might protray my disgust to those that killed my dream.

Signed;
The Yearbook Picture That Never Was Given The Chance To Exist.

No comments: