Sunday, October 24, 2010

Witches Night

So Witches Night came once again and I went as a cowgirl witch and it was a barrel of cackles as usual. If I went all out I would of taken one of those kid toy horses on a stick and then added broom bristles to the end, but my costume usually extends to whatever I can find at the DI. Katie, however, is very talented and always makes hers. Someday I'll have patience for sewing but for now the cheapness and the convenience of the DI will do. I did however buy a sewing pattern down there so that I can make some sweet slippers. Gratefully I have a Mom who is an awesome sewer and it'll probably be more of her having patience with me. Rather than me having to learn patience.


Here is a few pics of the night. Luckily the weather was nice to us...


I love this picture because it's almost
as if I popped Katie on the head and
all I can say is "opps!"






Natalie (Katie's sister), Me, and Katie












This picture makes me laugh because
I look like a giant. In all honesty I
am but this picture portrays it very well.






I loved this costume...poor guy, tough luck.





And here's Katie looking fabulous as usual.

No comments: