Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Got a Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have been graduated for over a year now and I've been in the hopes of a full-time job for a while now...and that dream came TRUE on Monday (Sept. 12, 2011)!!!...Wahoo! It all happened because of great people who gave me great credentials, great supporters who have been pulling for me for a long time, and most of all because of a loving Heavenly Father who knows me better than I know myself. I am now a Math Resource teacher for 7th grade. Luckily I like Math and I'm excited about the journey ahead.

Lately I've been blessed with other jobs as well and it has just been too good to be true. I currently work at the USU at the extension in Brigham at night and my schedule couldn't be more ideal. Also, I've been an art teacher at an elementary school but it was only part-time. The greatest blessing of all has been working at the fruitstand, where I can always rely on a job. I've just been super blessed!!! I'm going to have to quit the art teaching job but fortunately I can keep my night job and then still go to the fruitstand whenever to just be with family and friends. Life is great and I just wanted to share my good news with everyone!


(P.S. I wrote this forever ago but my blog wouldn't let me post it, but today it finally worked-Yay!)

2 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

CONGRATS! You are super woman with all those jobs.

Jacki Lee said...

i know this is a little late but who cares! congrats on the new job! that is so great! im so excited for you! you are amawzing!